All Energy Solar is an industry leading full service solar energy provider for residential and commercial properties. We are highly rated in the midwest and New England and we consist of some of the industry’s best and brightest talent!
All Energy Solar is seeking a full time Inside Sales – Solar Specialist to join our team. The Solar Specialist is the front line representative for most of All Energy Solar’s residential customers and is responsible for qualifying leads into appointments for the sale of PV systems. The Solar Specialist is an authority on qualifying aspects of a solar purchase such as site characteristics, customer motivations, rate plans, available incentives, and utilities. The Solar Specialist is responsible for educating homeowners about accessibility of solar energy and for embodying the goals and vision that define All Energy Solar. Please note: This position is hybrid or remote/work from home but you must reside in Minnesota or Wisconsin to qualify.
- Manage a large lead pipeline and handle a high volume of inbound and outbound sales calls daily
- Overcome common objections to solar by successfully utilizing sales strategies to discover the prospect’s pain points
- Qualify leads into virtual solar appointments by determining a customer’s solar energy accessibility
- Inform the prospect about current solar energy incentives available to them
- Schedule consultations for our Solar Power Consultants
- Exceed set sales targets and work in a fast paced environment
- Determine suitability of sites using proprietary tools and satellite technology
- Deal effectively with all inquiries
- Represent All Energy Solar in a professional manner
- Track daily activities in Salesforce.com and Salesloft.com
You’re a good fit for this role if you are outgoing and confident. You’re not afraid to meet a challenge head on and you thrive well in a busy, fast pace work environment. Much of this role is commissioned based so you’re someone who has a winning attitude and is goal oriented. You’re someone who has a financial drive to succeed. You can think well on your feet and you’re independently driven. Most of all, you may be a good fit for this role if you embody our core values of “Dependability”, “Want to Win”, and “Do the Right Thing”.
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appointment setting and call center experience desired
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Previous experience carrying a sales or commission target preferred
- Confidence, self motivation, outgoing personality
- Able to work under pressure and in an evolving work environment
- Great team-spirit
- Commitment of 40 hours per week
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends
- This is a full-time position with an expected earning potential of $45k-65k annually (base pay + commission)
- PTO accrual of up to 80 hours annually
- 6 major paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Dental + vision insurance (free for individual)
- Health insurance (free individual option)
- FSA and HSA options
- 401K with company match (eligible after 90 days, age 21+)
- Company profit sharing eligibility
- Life insurance
- Much more!
Submit your application today: http://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27628078&refresh=true
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All Energy Solar is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location that we facilitate. All Energy Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.