The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunities for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
All Energy Solar is seeking a Manager to join our Design team. The Solar Designer Manager is a critical player to the success of the team in both goals and training. The position works closely with the Design Director in administering the workload and managing staffing. This position is based in St. Paul, MN.
- Conduct weekly or biweekly one-on-ones with design team members
- Create and schedule training for design team members
- Conduct weekly Design Team Meetings and manage team work queue
- Manage escalations from other departments
- Manage the Bill of Materials tool and requests for equipment changes
- Manage relationships with 3rd party design firms and partners
- Review new products and materials
- Create process improvements, procedures and resource tools for training
- Conduct quality control on solar designs by reviewing scope of work and ensuring local and state building and electrical codes and requirements are being met
- Be the main point of contact for questions from the sales team regarding designs and adders
- NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification or equivalent work experience
- NABCEP PV System Inspector Certification or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Motivational worker and goal driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- This is a full-time, exempt position with an expected pay rate $60,000/Annually
- PTO accrual of up to 80 hours annually
- 6 major paid holidays, plus 1 floating holiday
- Dental + vision insurance (free for individuals)
- Health insurance (free individual plan option)
- HSA and FSA options
- Profit sharing bonus based on company performance
- 401K with company match (age 21+, eligible after 90 days of employment)
- Free employee assistance plan
- Life insurance
- Much more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All Energy Solar is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location that we facilitate. All Energy Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.