Summer is here, and so is this season’s new webinar series. This season we will be taking time to discuss the benefits of using solar panels to power up your electric vehicle. The new series will start July 10th and continue through August.
Summer is a great time to get out and explore, and with more people getting around in electric vehicles, electricity usage is going up. Thankfully, solar energy can help. By harnessing sunlight to power up your EV, you can make the most out of the environmental and cost-saving benefits that electric vehicles have to offer.
Free and open to the public, anyone can attend this Webinar Series, whether you’re interested in the benefits of using solar energy to power electric vehicles on residential, commercial, agricultural, or other types of property.
During these 1-hour events, a solar expert will talk about why solar is an excellent way to charge your EV. Investing in solar, means cutting down on your electric bill, letting the sun power your car.
Topics to be presented include:
• Basics of a solar photovoltaic (PV) system
• Why solar is a great addition to have with Electric Vehicles
• Step-by-step process to determine if solar is right for a property
• High-level information about incentives where you live
• Economic benefits and financing options
• Overview of incentives available
The same information will be presented on each date, so please only register for one event. A new topic will be introduced for the Fall Webinar series that starts in October 2023!
A solar expert will lead each event and answer questions. For additional information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Massachusetts Solar Webinars
- Tuesday, July 18th at 7:00 PM [ENDED]
- Thursday, August 10th at 12:00 PM (Register Here)
Minnesota Solar Webinars
- Thursday, July 13th at 12:00 PM [ENDED]
- Tuesday, August 1st at 7:00 PM (Register Here)
New Hampshire Solar Webinars
- Tuesday, July 11th at 7:00 PM [ENDED]
- Tuesday, August 15th at 12:00 PM (Register Here)
Wisconsin Solar Webinars
- Tuesday, July 18th at 12:00 PM [ENDED]
- Thursday, August 3rd at 7:00 PM (Register Here)
Don’t see your state listed here? Sign up for the webinar in the state closest to where you live. If you see your state but you can’t attend any of the dates: Please fill out our quote form, and you’ll get a personalized, in-depth evaluation at a time of your choosing. Please note that recordings of these webinars will not be available after the sessions have ended. To receive the information, you must attend during the time indicated. You can also contact us or subscribe to our blog for updates about future webinars.