At All Energy Solar, we believe in clean, green, renewable energy at a personal level. Installing solar isn’t just a job to us, it’s investing in the future. As a proud Minnesota solar company, we wanted to take this Earth Day to highlight solar in the state. Here are some solar facts:
- Minnesota ranks 15th in the nation for solar installed, with 1,568.6 Megawatts (MW) worth of panels installed by the end of 2020.
- That number is expected to nearly double over the next 5 years, with 1,138 MW projected to be installed during that time.
- There are 8,243 solar installations accounting for all those panels and wattage, generating enough energy to power 203,522 homes.
- IKEA put that big flat roof to good use with one of the largest corporate solar power systems in the state with 1 MW of solar capacity at their location in Bloomington.
- Solar installation companies account for 4,335 jobs in the state – and growing! Check out our solar energy careers page.
- The average Minnesota solar install costs $9,719 to $11,879 after incentives are applied.
- It can take between six to nine years to pay back the loan, but the average 25-year utility cost savings for solar power is $43,244 to $52,854.
- Well-maintained solar power systems can last for 40 years or more.
All Energy Solar’s Commitment to Renewable Power
Commit to clean, green, renewable energy every day of the year. All Energy Solar makes switching to solar energy easy for property owners of all kinds — residential, commercial, agricultural, municipal and more.
Our industry experience allows us to confidently handle every aspect of the solar process. From initial energy analysis and concepts, engineering and design, construction, and monitoring, our team prides itself on being experts in all aspects in our field.
Need financing? Solar loans have put solar power systems within reach to more people than ever before. Make switching to solar power a part of your plan to reduce your carbon footprint. Get a free virtual solar consultation from All Energy Solar.
Some cities and towns throughout Minnesota offer solar rebates, exemptions from property taxes, and other programs to help making solar installs more affordable to more people. Minneapolis Green Cost Share, Saint Louis Park Solar Sundown and the Chaska Solar Energy Rebate are just a few examples of local-level Minnesota solar programs.
Like the Chaska Electric Department, some utilities also offer rebates, like Xcel Energy and Dakota Electric Association. Could your community offer a solar power credit or rebate? Contact All Energy Solar to find out what incentives could apply to your property.
Get updates about solar power solutions or learn more about All Energy Solar by taking a look at our Solar Power Case Studies, Customer Testimonials, Residential Solar Project Gallery and Commercial Solar Project Gallery, then follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.