Bright and sunny days are here to stay! To celebrate, we are bringing back our Suds & Solar series for the new season so you can learn about all the benefits of going solar.
Solar energy is a great alternative to traditional energy sources. You can gain energy independence by powering your property with the sun! All this saves you money on your utility bill and reduces your carbon emissions. Installing solar is exciting but comes with many questions, which is why we are hosting multiple Suds & Solar events this summer to ensure you know everything you need to know before going solar.
These events take place at different breweries across the Twin Cities and give you a chance to learn about solar while enjoying a drink on us! If you are interested in solar energy, this is an excellent opportunity to come out and learn about the benefits that going solar could have for you.
This no-pressure environment is a great way to get the basics of going solar. Feel free to come by yourself or bring a friend! Already have solar? Bring someone you know who might be a good fit for solar so you can get rewarded through our referral ambassador program.
Join in on the discussion with one of our solar experts, where you can expect to hear about:
- Basics of a solar photovoltaic (PV) system
- Determining if solar is right for a property
- Federal tax credit
- Information about solar incentives specific to your location or utility company
We can’t wait to meet you at one of the following Suds & Solar Events:
- Monday, June 5th from 5:30-7:30 – Utepils Brewing in Minneapolis [ENDED]
- Wednesday, June 14th from 5:30-7:30 – Venn Brewing in Minneapolis [ENDED]
- Tuesday, July 11th from 5:30-7:30 – Lakes & Legends Brewing in Minneapolis [ENDED]
- Monday, July 17th from 5:30 to 7:30 – Arbeiter Brewing in Minneapolis [ENDED]
- Wednesday, August 9th from 5:30 to 7:30 – Dangerous Man Brewing in Minneapolis
The same information will be available at all sessions, so you only need to attend one of these events!
Not able to attend? Fill out our quote form, and you’ll get a personalized, in-depth evaluation at a time of your choosing. You can also contact us or subscribe to our blog to get information about local events in the future.